Sunday, April 4, 2010

Inspiration


Shoes. That's all I have to say.


I love high heeled shoes, they are a passion that I rarely get to fully indulge in. The hardest part for me is that I have HUGE feet and it is painful to see so many beautiful shoes walk around the world in sizes that are way too small for my feet. It amazes me that there can be so many designs out there and it inspires me to think of the next best thing that could possibly be thought of. You have to stand out and when you're designing shoes or anything else. You have to find a new way to stand out. Shoes are a passion, but designing is a lifestyle and a passion for one thing can push you in many different directions and even if you don't end up exactly where you think you want to be your passion can help you out no matter what.

Rupert Sanderson---Peep-toe Bow Platforms

No comments:

Post a Comment